If you have received an injury due to a motor vehicle incident, for example, from a motorbike, car, truck, quad bike or even a bicycle, and you are thinking you have no one to help you, you need to think again! We offer help to whoever needs it, and our legal advice is completely FREE the first time.
In accidents involving a motor vehicle, people usually suffer spinal injuries, whiplash, neck injuries, brain injuries, head injuries, back injuries or any other injury that may prove to be very serious in its outcome. We commit to impeccable service in addition to our No Win No Fee option, which ascertains you of being in safe hands.
If you have been injured in a truck accident, car accident, cycling accident, motorbike accident, or any other incident involving a motor vehicle, there are three things that will need to be proved before you can be sure of getting your compensation:
- You have sustained a very serious injury
- The accident was at least partially caused by someone else
- You have suffered considerable losses as an outcome
For a successful legal compensation claim, the most important thing is to start your investigation early on. Contacting Australian Claim Helpline can help you get your rights along with the best outcome possible.
The procedure for most claims is the same, except for when you are dealing with TPD claims, which we will discuss later on. Here is how it goes:
- Listening to the whole story.
- Signing the agreements and sort the details.
- Drafting and lodging of your initial documents takes.
- Starting to gather and analyze the evidence.
- Negotiating for a settlement.
- Proceeding to court.
Processing your compensation payment promptly.